Helping Build Community Support Through Easy To Use Innovative Solutions!
Your Healthcare Workforce Management Companion: Introducing Our Feature-Packed Mobile App
The tools your employees want, where they want to see them.
The GoEasyCare app allows employees to:
- View Personal Schedules
- Receive Shift Requests
- Receive Facility Bulletins and Notices
- Receive Notifications, Phone or Text Messages
- Submit Vacation and Time Off Requests
- Submit Shift Exchange Requests
- View Time Banks
- View Attendance Records
- Clock in / Clock out
Clock in / Clock out function has GeoLocation and GeoFencing options to control allowed area for verification of location.
An employee can submit absences via a dedicated telephony system or via the app. Once the absence is submitted the system automatically begins the process to fill the shift:
- Absentees shift is moved off employee line
- Automated systems engages in shift filling process automatically
- Follows organizational rules and policies
- Allows for different unions and employee groups, and hierarchical sets of rules
- Mass Messaging or Telephony is sent to employees in proper order
- Employees pass or accept shift
- Shift is moved to appropriate employee line once accepted
- Notification of Shift Acceptance provided to employee and manager
- Full System Event Reporting for auditing
- Parking lot set up for available unfilled shifts for employees to fill
Want more information about GoEasyCare’s comprehensive suite of healthcare Workforce Management (hWFM) solutions?
Contact us at:
1 (866) 393-3338